Painful lump on the left side under breast, on ribs, terrible cough. X-ray normal. Cure ?

I have a painful lump on the left side under my breast . It is on the ribs and has happened after about a 5 week battle with a terrible cough . I first had pain on my right side when coughing and now it moved to the left side. I have had a chest X-ray and it was normal. Still coughing some and I am on my second round of antibiotics . It really is painful when I try to rest at night and is causing me to not sleep. I am a 51 year old female. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012