Painful lump on the left inside lip of vagina, tiny pus. Tried Epsom salt bath. Any home remedies ?

Hi, I have had a lump on the left inside lip of my vagina for the last week. It started off being pea size and in the last few days it has gotten quite a lot larger and it has become very painful to walk and even sit. I did some research and it sounds like a bartholin cyst . I tried a home remedy today to try and help it, it has broken the skin and there was a tiny bit of pus that came out but it doesn t seem to be getting any smaller. I was going to try having an Epsom salt bath to see if that will help. I would prefer to try as much as I can to get rid of it at home instead of getting it lanced at the doctors. Any help would be appreciated, thankyou. Regards AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012