Painful lump on the collarbone near throat. Had pain in the shoulder, armpit. Reason?

I have a painful lump on the end of my right collarbone nearest the throat . My right shoulder became painful yesterday and down into my armpit. I thought I must have strained it, by sitting badly or carrying something too heavy. The pain has remained with me today and I feel as if I ve badly pulled the muscles across my right shoulder. It was only this evening that I notice the right collarbone has developed a lump and is very tender to touch. I am 55 years old, a non-smoker and light drinker.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013