Painful lump on the back of neck, headaches, CT scan done, taken morphin shot, symptoms recurred, history of neck injury. Suggestion?

I have a lump in the back (middle) section of my neck is very painful and I m now experiencing headaches with it...I went to ER last weekend for the same reason...they only did a CT scan of my head...gave me a morphin shot and sent me is a week later and I am having the same trouble...I had 2 car accidents back in 1998 that caused neck injury surgery required though...please help
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012