Painful lump on pubic area. Pus, blood comes out. How to get rid off it?

Hi my name is Eden im 25/f and i have been gettin a painful lump or bump at the top of my pubic area closer to the belly. its the size of a quarter and sticks out about half an inch. Its very painful and sometimes pus and blood comes out i went to the doc and i dont have an std so idk what to do. its hard to do anything hwhen my pants touch it i wanna cry i tried to burst it but h ghurts even more.. did i mention theres no hair hair
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013