Painful lump on nose. Had fallen in sleep. Had burst blood vessel on nose. Recommendations?

I fell asleep Thursday night with my glasses on and vaguely remember smacking my face in my sleep, and stumbling half asleep in the dark to find a safe place for my glasses. When I woke up Friday morning, I had a large, hard lump on the left side of my nose , just where my nose piece of my glasses sits. It is painful but has no discoloration to it... I tried not to wear my glasses much through Friday & Saturday and the lump went away, although that spot on my nose was still painful. Yesterday (Sunday) I wore my glasses all day and seemed ok, then this morning I woke up to the same lump I woke up to Friday morning. I haven t been able to wear my glasses all day today and this time, the lump isn t going down. It can t be a pimple when from Friday morning to Friday night it went away and then came back 3 days later... I have been wearing glasses for years and have never had a problem like this before, however in the same spot I have a burst blood vessel from years ago. Please help. I have no medical insurance, and no idea what this is or what to do about it. The lump is about pea size and hard... and it appeared so suddenly...
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
LOCAL INFLAMATION DUE TO TRAUMA
THERE MAY BE INTERNAL BLEEDIN LEADIN TO HAEMATOMA TO CAUSE THE PROBLEMS
A CLOT NEED TO TAKE 3 WEEK TO DISSOLVE
NEED TO TAKE ANTI BOOTICS
ANTI INFLAMATORY AND ANALESIC TABS TO SUBSIDE PAIN HAEMATOMA
LOCAL ANTI INFLAMATORY OINTMENTS OVER AREA
MAY TAKE 3 WK