Painful lump on inner thigh, unable to sit, walk, vaginal wound. Put neosporin on it. Treatment?

I have a painful lump right on my inner thigh its kind of big and very painful and i can barley sit or walk i took a bath in epsom salt it began to feel a little better but it still had lots of pain ive had it for about a week now i put neosporin on it and it had some puss type stuff come out of it im really concerened on what it maybe, its healing very well when i put the neosporin......the swelling went down alot...but it still have some swelling there and it left a open wound on the side of my vagina about quarter size
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer