Painful lump on clavicle, no fever, have muscle and joint pains, have arthritis of knee, hair loss

Hi i noticed a lump on the inner side of clavicle just close to throat about a penny size. If i turn to other side there is a sudden pain. I think it is attach to the bone but if i lift the skin it moves. I never experience fever or body malaise But noticed i have generalized muscle amd joint pains. I was also diagnosed to have arthritis of my knee and suffering from loss hair with brittle nails. Please advise me.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012