Painful lump inside the jaw, intense pain on moving the jaw sideways causing frequent urge to bite the cheek. Suggestion for remedy?

Hello I have a painful lump inside the top right of my jaw.... it doesn t show from the outside... but its painful if i move my jaw sideways.... i keep biting the top right of my check because i feel like its being pushed in... its near inside of my ear.... hope i was clear enough for you to understand... hope to here from you as soon as possible because I m freaking out.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012