Painful lump in throat, swallowing difficulty. Overdose of ibuprofen, paracetamol. Treatment?

I took a very small overdose (800mg ibuprofen and 2000mg paracetamol ) about 5 days ago. I didn t seek any medical advice and seemed to have no adverse reaction. Then, A couple of days ago, I felt like I had a tablet/lump stuck in my throat (this started after I took my regular dose or sertraline 100mg) the lump seems to have moved down and now it is slight;ly painful to swallow , especially when I am eating. I have had tablets since with no worsening. I have had this symptom before and it has gone away on it s own. But because of the pills I took I am now worrying that it could be a reaction. I am a 36 year old female, 5ft 9 tall and about 61kg weight if you need that information. Could you advice me if the tight throat sensation could be due to the overdose... Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012