Painful lump in the groin area. Suffering from headache and irregular periods. Advice?

Just this morning I felt a bump/lump at my left groin bikini line it hurt when touch the pain spread the entire left groin. I tried to check also my right side but only the left side has this bump. I m also been having headache from morning till evening for the last 4 days. I do not actually have a normal period means I m irregular sometimes I have period on time but mostly every other month. Please advice what might it be. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Hi.....dear user...,
Thanks for choosing HCm..,
Now U have got Lymphadenitis..,
It may be due to simple infection.,
or complicated like LGV, or GV..,
Best treatment is.....
Tab..Doxycycline 100 mg daily 2 times for 15 days will give good result..,
But once consult and confirm the diagnosis...,