Painful lump in the armpit, red spots surrounding it, painful spots on elbow. Cause?

yes i have a lump in right armpit and it is quite painful (deep indise pain) no redness or anything-also have been getting little red spots on my left side small dots with no ich and no pain and they come and go every few days-then woke up this am with a good sized red painful to touch spot on inside of right elbow . i didnt do anyhting to it and its red and stings and hurts inside all around inside of elbow-what is goin on?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013