Painful lump in the armpit and chest with swelling. Diagnosed with costochondritis. Need treatment?

I went to Patient First last week because I felt like my right side chest area was swollen and I ve been stressed lately and it would only hurt when I was stressing out about something. But the doctor told me I have costochondritis and the lump on my chest hasn t gone away with the anti-inflammation pills and now I have a painful armpit lump? I don t know what to do. Should I go to the hospital? I don t have insurance or anything.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012