Painful lump in the anus. Have chills, sweats and muscle pain. Blood in urine. Suggestions?

I have a what seems to be a lump or something swollen at the top right side of my anus . It is sore and hurts when i use the bathroom, sit or walk. I can seem to push on it and it moves back. It really doesn t seem tender to the touch at all. I seem to have what also seems to be cold symptoms. Chills, Sweats,achy muscles and tired a lot. It is effecting my bowel movement and i don t seem to have to much muscle control there. it also seems that i might be peeing blood sometimes. Looks reddish though it could just be a very dark yellow that seems reddish.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012