Painful lump in the anus. Bowel movements with pain. Hemorrhoid?

hi doctor. I am 37 female. I had a bowel movement earlier today and every since I have been in pain so bad I had to take a look with a mirror at my anus . I noticed a ball lump coming out of my anus hole. I have never had any problems like this before. Sitting hurts, walking hurts, I m even laying down right now and I m still in pain. I went and purchased hemmorroid cream and applied it. Its not offering any relief. Any help to decrease the pain or should I go get it looked at.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012