Painful lump in muscle behind the sack post a spell of sack cramping. Should I get it checked?

I have a painful lump in the muscle that is the extra muscle that s part of the penis behind the sack. I m not sure if you know what I mean... But I got the lump inside the muscle after what felt like my sack cramping. It s not visible on the outside but it hurts and I can feel the lump inside. When I tried poking it and massaging it since I thought it was a not or something it just stayed the same, hardish and painful... Please let me know if this is something I should get checked out...
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013