Painful lump in left breast near armpit, itchy nipples, shortness of breath, dizziness. What could be this?

I am female, 20 years old, 5ft 7 and weigh 58kg. I have a painful lump/area in my left breast near my armpit. I noticed it when I was washing under my arms and was tender. Been there for a number of weeks/months. I have recently been feeling short of breath and get bouts of dizziness or moment where I feel I can't breath or feel spaced out. My nipples (particularly left) have been very itchy the last few days.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013