Painful lump in colon on upper right side, moved to left when massaged, colonoscopy test normal.

After have a colonoscopy which came out clear, I developed a lump in my colon on the upper right side. It was sore and I massaged my upper colon area several times and the lump transitioned to the left side at the top ot the descending colon. It is painful if pressed and my DR. has ordered a CT scan which results I get tomorrow. My question is, what could be the cause of this lump in my colon . Any ideas ?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012