Painful lump in chest, hurts to breathe

is there someone who could help by answering a question for me... I have a painful lump in the of my chest it is inside not out side it is like a knot it is very painful and hurts when i take a deep breath its a sharp stabbing pain.... it dose not stick out very far but when rubbing in a soft circler motion you can feel the knot when touching it its VERY shore :(
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Your description of your symptoms is not adequate hence difficult to draw any conclusion. I would like to know if you hurt yourself over chest anytime. Do you have any fever or cough? I`ll suggest you should get at least a xray chest done. In the meanwhile take some pain killer and apply a pain killer gel locally. With your xray consult a physician who can examine you and advise you accordingly.