Painful lump in armpit, difficulty in stretching or bending arm. Ingrown hair or lymph node?

My left armpit has a nickel size red bump and it hurts. It hurts very bad to the point where I want to cry. It started on Saturday, but I remembered it as a small bump that would go away soon. I realized that I was wrong. It s now Tuesday and I can t even put my arm down or stretch my arm. Is this an ingrown hair or lymph node? I don t know if this is affecting this also but my throat hurts and it feels like I am about to have a cold now. I m only 16 and my parents are in a REALLY tight spot in money right now. Is this very important to check out or are there home remedies for this? I really want this gone and it s frustrating me very much.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012