Painful legs and neck, lost control on bladder, pain in spine after an auto accident. Help?

Hello I was involved in an auto accident about 4 pm today going about 40 mph when a woman cut us off so we crashed into her with our front driver side and then into a telephone pole with passenger side (which is where I was wearing selt belt). I do not remember hitting anything inside car, however I realized I lost control of my bladder? I went to the er about 6 pm the physician assistant checked my breathing and pressed around on my belly (which hurt) and on my spine and moved my leg around. She said she thought it was just muscle and sent me on my way? Is this protocol? I am in pain from my legs to my neck/cranium base. My husband who was driving went to a different hospital and they put him in a neck brace already, they did not do that for me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013