Painful leg, ankles, knee, boiling hot sensation, stress fracture ot shin splint. Meaning?

I ve noticed a very strange pain in my right leg as of late. It s a constant dull pain from my knee to my ankle (all around) and often times it feels boiling hot on the inside. See, I started a very intense workout regimen recently that involves a lot of running and leg work that I was not previously doing. Thus , it could very easily be a shin splint or a stress fracture , but I m concerned about DVT and other things of the sort.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013