Painful knots in leg, difficulty walking, red and hard. Help

Hi, I ama 25 year old African American, I am anemic, and I have been getting these very painful knots on my leg that grows on my chin bone, when these konts occur, They are painful and they make it very diffcult to walk, and they get red, hard, and more painful. When I try to rub the swellen down, It seems as if it spreads. Please help me if any of you can!!!!!!! Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
this sounds like erythema nodosum. it commonly affects people of your age and usually resolves spontaneously after 4-6 weeks. there are many causes.