Painful knot on lower back right in between butt cheeks. Any remedies ?

Hi my name is AAAAA and on friday I noticed a knot on my lower back right in between my butt cheeks..its right where the butt meets the lower back..since friday it has gotten alot more painful. To the point where I cant even sit down without feeling pain. It is now monday and I still cant sit down and now its starting to hurt while walking. I am getting worried because it seems like its getting worse. Do you have any idea what tht might be? Or any suggestions on what I should do about it?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012