Painful knob on thyroid, itching and burning. Have psoriasis. Swollen nose, given propranolol

I have had only one thyroid test and the results were 2.7. I have read that there are different guidelines, some follow them and some do not. I was told that I am fine - my hair is falling out, I have a painful nob on the top-left side of my thyroid. It itches and burns. I also have psoriasis . A year ago, I was given propranolol . I only used it for a month - I now have skin overgrowths inside of my mouth and the rest of these issues with the psoriasis and pain. There is also swelling in my throat, I feel it most when I swallow. My nose swells daily and shrinks with antihistamines, not ibuprofen . I am 24 and with today s economy healthcare is not only very expensive but hard to find - so here I am. In the last 3 years, the inner wall( septum ) in my left nostril has gradually grown shut. The other nostril is fine.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer