Painful knees, leg injury, strained, discomfort. What does this mean?

Hi Docter

i am 27 year male

I have some injury behind my knee while playing when i tried to put some extra force. That day for first five minutes it was extreme pain behind my knee as if my leg has been broken. Pain decreased with in half an hour of the injury and i walked to my home . There onward i did as much rest i could and continue with my office. For first 2 week i walked but with strain.checked with a docter who asked for x-ray which seemed okay for him. after 4th week from the injury i feel completely comfortable while walking ... entire pain was gone ........ but suddenly after 40 days from the injury i felt extreme pain when i foot landed on a slanted surface that was yesterday .... now i am able walk again but with little strain ...... please help me what to do ??? currently i am putting a knee cap and applying a cream which is prescribed by my docter ...
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013