Painful kidneys, excessive urination, perspiration, shivering, hot and cold flushes. On painkillers. Help?

Hi, I am 19yrs old. My kidney has been hurting and I keep getting sharp pains with it, I have noticed I am passing Urine a lot more than usual but It doesn't feel like a water infection as i've had them a lot in my younger age. My whole body is painful and tender to touch, also keep getting pains here and then. I have the sweats, Hot and Cold... Sweating although i'm shivering vice versa. My head hurts and no painkillers are touching the pain???
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013