Painful joints, weak wrists, hairfall post Dengue fever, avid water intake. When will I recover?

I am a 40 year old female from the Philippines and was confined in the hospital for DENGUE FEVER 2 weeks ago and thereby discharged after 5 days. I knew that it is usually 2 weeks needed before I am able to resume my usual activities but even until now,I still feel partially and yet,extremely annoying and still significantly painful joint pains on my hands and feet . I still cannot grasp fully and it feels like whatever I am holding will fall anytime soon, my wrists are not that strong anymore. My knees also begin to hurt. I also noticed quite a handful of hair everytime I brush it and take a bath. I did my assignment for these post-viral effects but may you please help me out to hasten my recovery. By the way, I am an avid water dirnker- I can consume 3l of water daily so if replenishment of water is an issue to cartilages being attacked by the dengue virus l, arthritis-like,I do drink tons of water . =) Many thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012