Painful joints, numbness, redness, inflammation. Could I have RA?

my distal and proximal joints in my phalanges are painful, and numbness at the distal joints that extends to finger tips , redness in capilares extremely visible and range of motion is effected due to inflammation. what might be going on in my hands? male, age 30, no trauma or injury to sight, but have a spinal condition that two years of test, mri, ect could this be related, scoliosis , torn disk, degen, have shrunken 2 in, spurs, sublanation of ribs and scapula . could i have ra? at 28 i had no medical issues, now chronic pain condition and two weeks now and pain in hands more located at the distal phalanges and im concerend that i may have a genitic disorder and or an auto immune condition
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012