Painful intercourse, burning urination, smelly vaginal discharge, recurring blisters post treatment, test showed gram negative. Suggestion?

I was treated for syphilis 6 months ago and a new test came back negative. I was just treated with doxycycline without improvement for the following symptoms: painful intercourse, occasional burning with urination (especially after intercourse), vaginal discharge which has little odor, almost monthly recurring blisters (1-2 in same spots) which begin as a red and itchy sore becoming a cluster of clear blisters and then one large blister with a milky white fluid. At first doctors told me candida but the last doctor treated me as a result of a gram negative lab test.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012