Painful ingrowing toenail. Pulled it out. Pus formation. Soaking in dettol, water. Suggestions?

Hello I ve recently had an I growing toenail very painful, I was dressing it with mag sulphate which of course brung out the infection after few nights of soaking I was able to get tweezers behind the nail up and cut it, the pressure release was amazing but now it s slightly pussy I have my toe in soak as I m typing in dettol and warm water will this help and shall I keep doing this until my drs apt end or march?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013