Painful hip, stabbing pain in stomach, unable to cough, sneeze or laugh. Why?

Hi, Im a track runner and for bout a week I ve been having a sharp pain in my hip. At first it was only when I walked but then it started effecting my running. Today I thought it was better I was walking without pain but, after I ran a 600m it started hurting a little and especially after my 300m It was stabbing pain and I could no longer run. The pain is in the upper region of my right hip and It also hurts when I cough , sneeze , or laugh to hard, can you help please?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013