Painful hip, lump in thigh. Had a bone scan. What is discitis osteomyelitis?

hi there how u going , well my two month son at the time last month was taken into hosipital for painful hip , they did a uss on him and found a lump in the right anterior thigh 14x8x2mm im un shore wat that could but then gave him a bone scan and the query discitis osteomyilites . wat would it be and wat would it been cause by , cos im not getting the answers i need in person only in writing .. and a student residenice was dealing with my baby ..
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013