Painful headache, dizziness, exhausted with high BP, high pulse rate. Has Costochondritis. Connected?

HI, I am 17 years old. Since Sunday I have been getting extremely shaky, dizzy, and exhausted and the first thing that comes is a sudden painful headache on the crown of my head. At church Wednesday a man took my blood sugar count and my blood pressure along with my pulse . everything was very high. I take very good care of myself, I eat very healthy and work out often. I recently had Costochondritis , took xrays of my chest and had an xray of my head about a month ago because of bad sinus stuff.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012