Painful head, neck movements hurt, skin feels tender, had a miscarriage. Related?

Hi there. I seem to have a sharp pain in my head... seems to be just on the right side on the top and down to my ear and neck ... seems to happen in certain neck movements and swallowing .... the weird thing is its a sharp pain in the head as well as my skin feels tender to touch... hurts the most in the hair but can feel it on forehead and around the eyes aswell. is this a neck issue? have had a sore neck and back for a week or so... Also i should note i have had a miscarriage a week ago if that makes any difference.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
hello , yes this is due neck problem , you can go x ray of cervical spine and if necessary mri is also advised , further do let us know if you have vertigo.Miscarriage can cause temporary problem of heaviness in head . You should take advise from some physio and avoid jerky movement of neck .For working your case by homoeopathic we need complete background of problems how and when it happened at dr2uonline at the rate
Hi Iam Dr.Sivapriya Homeopathy Consultant,
Its Due to Neck Problem-Cervical Spondylites.