Painful hard knot in thigh-pubic crease, itchy, liquid filled rash on scrotum, penis base. Treatment?

I have a hard knot on my upper thigh area in the crease of my thigh and pubic area, it s the size of a golf ball and is starting to get more painful everyday. Iv had it for about 5 days now and I have noticed a smaller lump forming on the other side in the same spot, it s not as hard yet. Also I have a small raised rash with a few little bumps/bubble looking things filled with liquid on my scrotum and base of penis that gets itchy an even if I lightly scratch it the bubbles bust and the liquid drains for a little while, but what could all of this be whether it s connected or not? Please help its very scary
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012