Painful hand, fluttering, had late period, tender breasts, heavy bleeding. PMS?

3 MONTHS AGO I HAD SYMPTOMS OF PREGANACY.. LATE PERIOD. TENDER BREASTS ECT, NEER BEEN LATE ONLY WHEN I WAS EXPECTING MY 2 CHILDREN/ i THEN STARTED BLEEDING VERY HEAVY IT WAS INCREDABLEY PAINFULLY AND VERY FRIGHTNING.. I WENT TO THE DOCTORS AND WAS TOLD I WASNT PREGNANT AND TO GO HOME AND TAKE PAIN RELIEF.. SINCE THEN THE PAIN IN MY RIGHT HAND IS VERY PAINFUL I AM PUTTING ON WIEGHT AND FEEL STRANGE FLUTTERING S. I WENT BACK TO THE DOCTOR AND WAS TOLD I WAS PMS?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012