Painful gland in neck. Found low thyroid cysts. Took diser tablet. Will it be cured by medicine?

hi i am sangeeta married , 31 yrs old women , from last one week i have got a gland in my neck that is visible and painfull , i have visited to dr , i have done some tests also boold test an thiroid test ultrasound , blood test is mormal but in scane dr found low thiroid cyist, i am taking daiser tablet my dr says it can be remove through this tablet if it is not then he will give me treatment for thiroid , i am so worried about it is it possible it can be remove by medecine and can think about family planning if the thiroid problem is becomes major pls suggest .
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012