Painful foreskin retraction during erection, intercourse, dark purple. Previously tore frenulum

I'm unsure about my foreskin retraction. When I'm flaccid I can retract my foreskin no problem but when it is erect it can sometimes be painful to retract. When engaging in sexual activities it can sometimes be painful and the head of the penis can go dark purple and get quite large and it's quite difficult to get the foreskin back over the head afterwards. I've also previously once managed to tear my frenulum slightly during a sexual activity.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013