Painful foot, unable to walk, red spots, tenderness, sensitive to touch. Will I be okay?

On friday of last week, I hopped off a ledge and landed on my left foot fairly hard. It hurt, but I didn't feel pain the rest of the night. On Saturday my foot hurt, and it was painful to walk (but not unbearable) and there was a dark red spot where the pain was. It was tender to the touch. It has been a few days (I've iced and elevated) and the pain overall has died down, but it still doesn't seem like I could run on it or anything like that. The red spot seems to be gone but the one spot is still sensitive to touch. I am 25 years old and have had tendon transfers on the foot in the past.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013