Painful foot, numb, cold, aches, surgery thyroid removed, on thyroid medicine. Treatment?

My left foot is very painful, numb, cold and aches but is not swollen. It hurts all the time and keeps me awake at night.
I had surgery last December on C0000 and myThyroid removed. I have not gone back recently to ask about my foot because i am hoping this would resolve itself. I have to drive an hour or more to see my other doctors and it takes a few weeks to see them. Any ideas? I am not diabetic but am on thyroid med.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013