Painful fibroid in breasts. Can Evening Primrose oil be used to reduce it?

Hello Doctor, My mother is suffering from Fibroid/ cysts in her breasts, which she says is very painful these days. Can you please suggest me any oil or capsule that can heal/reduce the cysts in her. I have read online before & understood that Evening Primrose Oil can reduce the cysts/ fibroids specially in the breast area but wanted to consult a doctor first before we can confirm to feed her with the above said medicine. Please advice. Thanks & Regards S Arun Prasad
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012