Painful feet. Xray for arthritis is negative. Taken glucosamine, cod liver oil and multivitamins. Any solution for this?

Hi. Im 56. Ive worked on constuction sites all my life. Heavy lifting,on my feet all day carrying,etc. My feet get tired and a little painful now every day if im on them for more than a few hours. Ive had to stop most everyday activities that involve me being on my feet, including everyday household tasks and things like shopping. My feet take a few mins in the morning "to get going". I cant walk any distances now because it will result in my having to sit down, . Ive had exrays for arthritus and all ok. I take glocosamine, codliver oil, and multi vitamins and have done for several months but the symptoms are the same..If im with my grandchildren, i have to be careful about how much i run around with them, and if we go shopping, i usually find a chair and rest whilst my wife does the shopping. .... any idears??? regards bill
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013