Painful feelings on face, swelling on roof of mouth, severe headache since sinus surgery, sinus problem ruled out. Help?

One year ago I started having severe pain in the left side of my face. My ENT thought it best to perform surgery on my sinuses. After the procedure I was a totally new person. No pain or discomfort. Then 3 months later i started having severe pain on the left side of my face along with a burning on the left side of my nose . I get these painful feelings in my face and the roof of my mouth swells only on the left side and my cheek starts to have shooting pain which then causes a severe headache . My ENT said it wasn’t a sinus problem, it was neurological. But my neurologist cannot figure it out. I am tired of living in pain and no one seems to be able to help.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012