Painful feeling in left wrist/thumb, pains when I put force on the hand. Is it bruised/damaged?

Ok, so ever since March i have gotten these strange painful feelings in my left wrist/ thumb . It all started out when i started doing flips and stuff on my couch (i know, its silly). Ever since, i had pain on my left wrist. Now, i get the pain when i put force on my hand . For example, when i,carry luggage it hurts afterward. But i did the same amount of force on my right hand and i got no pain. I remember like around April i was texting my friend on my Blackberry and my thumb hurt so much i couldnt continue. But now i text and i get no pain unless i put too much force. The weird thing is that i researched symptoms for a injured thumb but it says swelling occurs. I noticed a LITTLe swelling but not soo much. It looks kind of normal.. Ijust think its bruised. Yesterday i had pain but today it kind of went away. I only notice the pain is if i bend my thumb back. But not when its normal. Is it bruised/damaged? Would i get a cast? Should i go to the doc? Thank you soo much :-D
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer