Painful facial abcess with black granules and tingling sensation in arms and legs. I had no dental issues

I developed a very painful large abcess on jawline within 2 days. I have noticed small black flecks at multiple spots on abcess that feel like granules. I have also noticed tingling sensation in arms and legs and black little splinter like flecks in different spots of my body. I have tried to match symptoms and the closest I found was actinomycosis . But that is really rare and I have had no dental issues. I m really worried.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011