Painful eye, nose, spot on eye, migraine. On advil. Suggest?

I have pain in my right eye towards my nose. It feels like there is a grain of sand either on my eye or on the inside of my eyelid. It has created pain in my eyebrow that leads to a headache just in one spot. I went to an opthamologist 2 weeks ago. She flushed my eye, flipped my lid and gave me eye drops. She did find a small piece of something to take off my eye but was not sure that it was what was causing the trouble. I can pinpoint the exact spot of the pain. When I lift up my lid, the pain goes away. When I close my eye and rotate my eye, the spot moves with my eye. This makes me think it is on my eye not my eyelid. Advil migraine helps the pain in my eyebrow. Wearing my contacts helps the pain. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013