Painful eye, jaw locks and hurts. Is it sinus? What condition is it?

Hi , i have been complaing for two years now of pain above right eye which i have had investigated by hospital eye clinic but was told there were no obvious eye problems.i have a constant clicking of the right jaw which sometimes locks and appears to affect pain in my eye.i am wondering if there is refered pain from my jaw problem to my eye or perhaps a sinus the last two months (yet again) i have been using sudefed nasel spray and steam inhilation to try to ease the sinus problem but to no Gp has said she will contact a specalist collegue and get back to me shortly as this condition has been prelevent for almost two years now. Thank you in anticipation, Joe M.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013