Painful external hemorrhoid, increasing, bleeding black spot. Used Proctosol cream, witch hazel. No relief. Treatment?

I have an external hemorrhoid that is very painful. It s been there for 5 days now. I ve been using Proctosol cream and witch hazel, neither of which have had any effect. It had a black spot that kept getting bigger and is now bleeding . It has been bleeding for 2 days and the pain and swelling have not diminished. Should I see a doctor, or will it go away with meds since it is now bleeding?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012