Painful erections, chronic condition, pain increases post repeated orgasms. Treatment?

Dear Doc, I experience a very painful erections. I feel like my nerves are going to burst out. This pain is less during the first erections and increases subsequently when i repeatedly get erections. I have been masturbating from a very long time and assign this reason as of now for the same. I am married now and blessed with a baby too, but this pain has been with me from almost like 8-9 years. I really want to get rid of this now. Please provide me some suggestions.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012

Painful erection would be die to Peyronie's disease. There may be fibrous plaque in the septa between corpora cavernosum. You consult urologist or dermatologist for firm diagnosis. Vitamin E for long time would be helpful. Surgical intervention may be done if needed. I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD